The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

all the lil black dots are ants. i had to get in really close so you could see them. they were making a huge line across the kitchen to the cat's food. using my secret weapon, ant killer, i dispatched those lil assholes to valhalla. i also got a fly in the process. it crash landed under the stove, so i can't take a pic of it. i ****ing hate ants:angry4:

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
yeah those little fuckers are a menace all over Cali. I was staying with my girlfriend, of the time, at her uncles place for the weekend. We went out for the day and when we got back late at night the whole room we were staying in was filled with them. The carpet looked as if it were alive because there were just so damn many of them. It was like a bad horror movie or something.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ****ing lost it and went around the apt. with the posion like the angel of death. stupid lil ****ing spiders chillin on the ceiling totally pissed me off when i saw cobwebs on top of the tv. they are now with god

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
They went for a hike in my house a few weeks ago. They came through a crack around the sliding glass door... all the way around the edge of the room... into the food bowl in one ferret cage and out of that cage into the food bowls in the other cage.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I had a pile of ants once in the kitchen of a house we were renting. I was amazed to find out just how well 409 works as an ant killer...instant death for ants.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AngryBot said:
Get them all together, and kill just one. They'll get the point and leave.
thats what i did in the bathroom. i killed a couple of em and left em there for a day or two. havn't seen an ant in there since:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts