The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Difference in warm air intake to cold air intake. Like i live in vegas should i go with the cold air intake cause its always hot here. let me know

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
JBL85 is being very kind to you. Take his heed. There is a boat load of info on this very topic.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let em chew my ass im not trying to be joe cool in the altima i thought this forum was for us to ask questions dont act like your altima is all that. Its just a nice looking car that everybody has.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
Geez, take it easy. JBL gave you a start in your search for the answer to the question that you asked. What more do you want?
If you want more, then search for the answer yourself. That's what this forum is for. To search for answers.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
lol, damnit...this question again...why you gotta jump down jbl's throat...he was being extremely nice to you....i, along with others, would have been a lot worse i'm sure. This forum is not here to ask questions...it is here as a tool that you can use to find the answer to those questions. Now, if you cannot find the answer to the question, then it is ok to ask about it....but this question has been so played out, especially the past month or so. what is up with this madness?

·
Not a throbbing member.
283 Posts
I don't know why anyone even responds with more than a sentence to these threads??? Respond with "Search" and let 'em have at it.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
well, you just responded with 2 sentences....one of those sentences was a question but yes, it still counts. :lol: So, ask yourself why you typed more than a sentence to respond to this thread. LoL...i'm j/m with you, but was still funny, :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the drama just wanted to know the difference in the two not looking for any types or what you have in your ride. Just dont know awhole lot about this stuff and people insight and actally testimony's are the best references in my opinion Like in the CAI were does the cold air come from being from vegas there is no cold air here to use sorry im dumb but i will find out sooner or latter and beleive me my shit will be off the hinges when you see me role. peace out. OGG'Z'S fo life.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts