The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the Diffrence between an CAI and WAI?????¿¿¿¿¿
Besides One Takes in Cool Air and one takes in Warm air?
More Power or What?

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
Place Racing Rocks

·
446 Posts
Warm air gives high end power and cold air gives you low end power. For warm air i would go with stillen or the jim wolf intake. For cold air i would go with place racing but you would have to cut a small hole in your fender. I have a Stillen WAI and i love it

·
Registered
30 Posts
In the Stillen WAI is it just the cone and the adapter or is there more to it? The reason why I ask is that I have a Tenzo cone and an adapter that was meant for a Subaru but it had two sets of mounting holes/slots (slots fit the pattern). I was thinking about a K&N cone to replace the Tenzo because the Tenzo keeps coming apart and I'd rather K&N.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Get the K&N kit.the one I got had a pefect plate w/ mounting holes.I just like my RACtive WAI better than K&N.

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
I got a WAI from SWA for $30, been happy with it ever since. CAI's are always a threat of sucking up water into your engin. But they are a lot better for performance. Personally I would get the $30 intake and spend the money somewhere where it counts a little more. No sense in spending $200 on an intake dood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts