The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was plugging something in my power outlet in the middle arm rest compartment and it stopped working. I don’t know if it happened same time but my compass on my dimming rear view mirror doesn’t work either now. I checked all fuses and everything seems fine but those two things still don’t work. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be the problem?

Thank you.

Oh BTW I have Nissan Altima 2002 2.5 S

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the way I checked it is that I took ALL of them out one by one and made sure they are all connected in the middle and not burned or broken. Thing is I was checking them one by one individually because for some reason power outlet or dimming mirror fuse isn’t listed in my fuse box or in the hood.

·
KUM4RSALTI
614 Posts
The power outlet is deffinatetly listed. There are two fuses, one for each outlet. I just changed both of mine. If I remember correctly one of them is on the left column right at the bottom and the other one is parralell to it. If you cant find I will go check later on this afternoon.

·
I take PayPal donations
2,092 Posts
This is for the fuse box inside the car:

Cig Lighter - 15A @ #7
Power Socket - 15A @ #5
Anti Dazzling Mirror - 10A @ #14

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was plugging something in my power outlet in the middle arm rest compartment and it stopped working. I don’t know if it happened same time but my compass on my dimming rear view mirror doesn’t work either now. I checked all fuses and everything seems fine but those two things still don’t work. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be the problem?

Thank you.

Oh BTW I have Nissan Altima 2002 2.5 S
It is the 15a fuse for the cigarette lighter that burned out. Replace it and should fix the issue. It is most likely not the 10a fuse labelled mirror

1 - 8 of 8 Posts