The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in direct replacement LED's for your dash and WOW. I was amazed how awesome it looked! They are very bright and show up great on the stock gauges. I dont' think I will order reverse indiglos anytime soon :)

For anyone who would like to know, I ordered them off AutoDynamic.com. I got the blue 4 LED bulb *EXTRA BRIGHTNESS* I'm sure the other colors will look fine since the bulbs are really bright. I only had to buy 2 pair of the blue ones. I'll try to take pics soon but I dunno how well they will turn out because I don't have a digital camera. Just thought I'd inform other peeps out there who were deciding on to replace the stock lights w/LED's.

Kenny

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
took some pics tonight, will develop tomorrow....

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
Don't hold your breath, if it was taken with a film camera, the gauges probably won't show very well (unless you were using 800 or faster film). If you can, try to borrow a digi-cam to take the picture. They are able to pick up light so much better.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blah, poisonfist is right. The pictures didn't turn up at all on regular camera. I'll try to scrounge up a digital camera somewhere.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
you used blue? How well can you see your needles at night?

I used the blue ones that have a single led (old school ones) and the needles are near impossible to see at night. I have thought of bumping up to the 4-led style lights to see if that made any difference, but I'm pretty sure it won't. I may finally do indiglo needles, but I would like to see the pics when you get them.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
freshman said:
you used blue? How well can you see your needles at night?

I used the blue ones that have a single led (old school ones) and the needles are near impossible to see at night. I have thought of bumping up to the 4-led style lights to see if that made any difference, but I'm pretty sure it won't. I may finally do indiglo needles, but I would like to see the pics when you get them.
I had 4 blue led bulbs and it lit the whole gauge cluster up including the needles very well. I switched to indiglo's last month though, so if you want my bulbs pm me with an offer

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
194/168 type bulbs, bought 4 of them from AutoDynamic.com. Cost about $30 with shipping and everything.

Yeh my needles are just about impossible to see at night but I will take them out and paint them flourescent white soon so they will show up better.

Heh, i'm trying w/the pics so cya soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
those are sweet bulbs... now to install they fit directly in the socket for the regular bulbs or did you have to tinker around?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts