The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Then you're going to come back crying because your insurance raised your rates. I'd take that picture down before some idiot calls your insurance company! :eek:

·
Banned
45 Posts
I think i'm about to quit my job with extreme prejudice.

Phil Blunts: this is fucking bullshit
Phil Blunts: i awnt to quit right now
Phil Blunts: shit broek in testing yesterday
Phil Blunts: so i fix it
Phil Blunts: now they say she won't pay for it
Phil Blunts: so i'm going to get yelled at
Phil Blunts: i really watn to just leave
Phil Blunts: i can't do this shit
Phil Blunts: i work so they're happy
Phil Blunts: and they yell
Phil Blunts: i don't work so they don't bill clients
Phil Blunts: and they yell
Phil Blunts: i'm sick and fucking tired of explaining
Phil Blunts: im just sick of it
Phil Blunts: it's total fucking bullshit
Phil Blunts: i hate it
Phil Blunts: i do the fucking work i'm asked to do
Phil Blunts: but because the fucking proejct manager doesn't get shit signed off on or manage projects i get in trouble
Phil Blunts: they didn't tell me i need to have every single little detail signed for
Phil Blunts: that was NEVER fucking told t ome
Phil Blunts: and now i catch shit
Phil Blunts: over and over again
Phil Blunts: they want this fucking appilcation done by sept 1
Phil Blunts: i need to work
Phil Blunts: not fucking chase people down to get signatures.
Phil Blunts: i've just never been somewhere where i get in trouble for working too much.
Phil Blunts: she comes over here yesterady and says "fix this issue"
Phil Blunts: the fix for the issue was a day worth of work
Phil Blunts: but because the project manager told me to do it instead of the director i technically awsn't supposed to do it
Phil Blunts: but i did it
Phil Blunts: and then the fucking project manager comes and yells at me for not having a signature
Phil Blunts: YOU fuckIGN TOLD ME TO DO IT YOU STUIPD fuckING WHORE
Phil Blunts: i want to fucking kill someone
Phil Blunts: right now
Phil Blunts: badly.
Phil Blunts: god fucking dammit.

·
14,455 Posts
I've been to 100 once in my alty. The car, surprisingly felt good at that speed, as well as the many 85-95 sprints i've had in it.

·
Banned
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chris said:
I've been to 100 once in my alty. The car, surprisingly felt good at that speed, as well as the many 85-95 sprints i've had in it.

135 was insane, the tires are just godawful, if I had better tires on there it wouldn't be so bad.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Chris said:
For how aggressive you advertise yourself to drive, I thought you'd have hit triple-digit speeds more often than that, and that you'd have delved deeper into triple-digit realm.

You Nyew Yawkas are all lightweight. :p

·
14,455 Posts
Can't hit 100's too often when 10 million people live within a 10 mile radius, lol :p And the only times i've hit 90-95 was at like 2-4am on a highway (LIE) that's 4 lanes wide with noone on the road.

If you're ever in NYC, just give me 10 minutes and you'll be crapping your pants, lol ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
You have an excuse. :p you're riding on 19s and 35-series tires. Chris's 60-series can swallow up most anything this side of the Grand Canyon. :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts