The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure Peterson used Folia tec paint for their tails, but not sure about djtopik1. Anyway, which paint did you use if it is a different one? And where did you get it from? I've looked all over town, and no luck. I guess i need to order online, but not sure of any sites. Let me know

Thanks i appreciate it.

·
210 Posts
I had mine done up at a local body shop for 60$ was going to try to do on my own, but didnt want to mess up the only pair of clears. Never regret pay that either, they still look as nice and shinny as they did when I got them!!!:D

·
210 Posts
here are some pics I took when I installed them....

these are what my original tails looked like... uugghhh

nice a freshly painted :D

waiting for the black gunk to set

all done about 4 hours later.....;)

·
22,052 Posts
Yeah, I used Folia-tec. www.ultraperformance.com has it, but you have to call, it's not on their site. Shit ain't cheap. Like $20 for a small bottle of red. It just barely did mine. Get the sealer as well...it protects them.

I spent about an hour masking mine, and I impressed myself on well they came out. You really have to see them up close...

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peterson said:
Yeah, I used Folia-tec. www.ultraperformance.com has it, but you have to call, it's not on their site. Shit ain't cheap. Like $20 for a small bottle of red. It just barely did mine. Get the sealer as well...it protects them.

I spent about an hour masking mine, and I impressed myself on well they came out. You really have to see them up close...

oh, i've already done them. I just need more paint becaus they didn't come out to bright. it looked faded as soon as i did it.

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
God i'm glad i didn't get a 93-94...
i started off wit' 95 clear and reds....
i got clears now...
i'm gonna du sumthin to them..
:)
nice pics though

·
Banned
1 Posts
ok, what did you guys use to seal your lights? I am installing some in my car this weekend. I have some clear silicone sealant....should work, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts