The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just warning other members. I sent him a money order that he recieved on 1-24-03. I am still waiting for my rims. I have recieved numerous PMs aying that they will be shipped soon, but I have not been notifed that they have been shipped yet. I sent him a PM this week stating that if the rims did not go out by Tues. then I wanted a refund. He has not notifed me of them shipping.

Note to 98gle: If I recive the rims I will update and delete this thread. Im not trying to be a dick, but this is rediculous. If the rims are never sent I will drive my ass to your house and make sure that I get them(or my money)!

Mods please sticky.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
i feel you dude, that is why you should have paid through pay pal and use the c/c insurance if anyhting happens. jus a thought for the future. best of luck mang, i feel your pain. ..

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
i feel you dude, that is why you should have paid through pay pal and use the c/c insurance if anyhting happens. jus a thought for the future. best of luck mang, i feel your pain. ..
unfortuntaly, that doesn't matter. If you pay with a credit card through paypal and do not get your merchandise, you CANNOT fight it. The charge on your credit card is from Paypal, not the person you are sending the money to, so basically if paypal charges your credit card and then sends that money to one of their users, they have made good on their service to you so you have nothing to fight.

Trust me, I no longer use paypal for this exact reason, it happened to me for a shit load of money.

Paypal sucks royally....sorry, I know this is OT, but thought people should know.

·
Registered
694 Posts
rf fanatic i sent you a pm about not being able to find anything to ship them in also they will be shipped out tomorrow 2/17 like i said im completelty sorry for all the complications tehre is no way in hell i will rip you off so but again they will be sent off tomorrow afternoon if you have any questions please pm me about them sorry for the confusions

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
see if i were 98gle i would have already had boxes ready to ship them in if i knew i was selling them....

but on the same note, maybe he's busy working or family problems...

good luck to both of you though, rf you're mean! hah given the guy a bad rep, shame on you

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
what kind of tires. hes either taking a big loss, or something is weird.

i remember him trying to sell rims only for like 500

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Actually this is not completely correct. We will only pay through Paypal using our Bank of America CC or debit card. If you do it this way, you are covered by your bank for the purchase. We have been scammed for 2 body kits and 1 set of struts in the last 3 years and have been covered all 3 times for a total of just under $2,000.

skizot said:
unfortuntaly, that doesn't matter. If you pay with a credit card through paypal and do not get your merchandise, you CANNOT fight it. The charge on your credit card is from Paypal, not the person you are sending the money to, so basically if paypal charges your credit card and then sends that money to one of their users, they have made good on their service to you so you have nothing to fight.

Trust me, I no longer use paypal for this exact reason, it happened to me for a shit load of money.

Paypal sucks royally....sorry, I know this is OT, but thought people should know.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Bank of America is AWESOME! they have my vote! i love the ZERO liability factor. if u get screwed, they will reimburst you, while they investigate the situation. Hows THAT for service! :bigok:

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
AltimaVixen said:
Actually this is not completely correct. We will only pay through Paypal using our Bank of America CC or debit card. If you do it this way, you are covered by your bank for the purchase. We have been scammed for 2 body kits and 1 set of struts in the last 3 years and have been covered all 3 times for a total of just under $2,000.
Altimavixen...i have a Bank of America VisaBuxx card that i got last year...my question is, since it is a debit card, do i have the same coverage?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts