The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw an osaka jdm advertisement on this site and wanted to warn everyone how crooked these people are, I had bought a 6g72TT for my 94 Stealth and upon arrival everything was taken to a dealership to do the install (because I dont really trust myself to do something like that :angel1:)
when they got the motor, they tested it and found that the motor was blown. I assumed it would not be a problem to replace seeing that they have a 30 day warranty after startup and the motor had not even been put in the car. They refused to send me another motor or give me a refund, and after repeatedly calling the BBB and lawyers, they sent me a non turbo motor that was blown as well. So i just wanted to let everyone know how these people are and please pass this information on to anyone looking to buy a new motor.

·
Troll Sniffer
3,685 Posts
Wow... that certainly seems like something to take heed of... very scary. Did you ever get your money back or a working motor?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am actually not too far from them. Last week I was passing, and they were unloading a rig, it was a disaster in the rig, pieces everywhere, some crates had fallen on the floor, etc. There are around 5 import comapnies about 1 mile away and osaka is one of the worst.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I never got any money back, just a couple of trashed motors, i figure the least I can do now is let everyone know how they are and try and take away some of their business.

·
Registered
159 Posts
this is good to know, sad you haven't gotten a refund of any type or a working motor :( hey if you got two and you can take all the good parts and combine them into one perhaps you can get a working motor...I will also attempt to pass to other various car forums I visit to let others know about them....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts