The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sick and tired of sitting at home. what the fuck is going on in phx or SOMEWHERE tonight? i need to drink some beer or something. breaking up is a bitch.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great. the az crew rallies the troops for a chick but not for anyone else... i see how it is. :flipbird:

·
this is me
171 Posts
sorry man i would hang out but it's my 1 year for me and my girl... any other night and i'd throw back a few with ya. sorry bro.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, i have my altima again too.. thats kind of depressing in itself. i have to get it painted now... black bumper and fender now... oh well, shes still as fast as she was before. :)

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Glad to hear you got the Alti back... hey Jason, are you familiar with the Turbos on the WRX's by any chance?

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not really... dont know enough people with them. i can spank non sti rex's though. :D

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
I wanna move out to Az seems everyone in az is at a reasonal driving distance from each other.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
oh well... if you know somebody familiar with them let me know. My bro and I bought one the other day and we think there's something wrong with the turbo

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
well, do the usual diagnosis on it. whats it doing? most turbo systems have the same basic components.

edit - pm me your number dude, i dont have it.

·
Hit and Runs Suck
2,692 Posts
Hey man, didn't see this 'til today. I spent all last night cruzin' my dorm knocking on doors and meeting neighbors (moved in last night). Let's start some shit for next weekend.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
bobdole said:
Hey man, didn't see this 'til today. I spent all last night cruzin' my dorm knocking on doors and meeting neighbors (moved in last night). Let's start some shit for next weekend.
Next Sat. is SCO Night at Firebird...

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
asleepaltima said:
great. the az crew rallies the troops for a chick but not for anyone else... i see how it is. :flipbird:
LOL, i was thinking the same thing dude. There was like NO activity in the southwest forum then a girl registers. hahaha.

what can i say? i met my wife here :p

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, no shit huh rick? it figures... sco night will be with my kids. i might run the alty though. its back on the road, this time with a new tranny. sucks though, the time might actually be slower, im lower geared now and that just means its gonna be harder to handle with nitrous... i guess we shall see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts