The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody, I have a 95 Altima (Auto) with about 150HP, I would like to increase HP to 175. Right now is stock, havent done anything to it? Do you guys have any ideas How I could do that? Links, extra info would be helpful. Thaks
Louis

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
813 Posts
yes i do ... intake headers exaust underdrive pully nos ecu that is all i really have to suggest... oh if u have stick, short shifter, clutch... if u have auto ... drop the tranny and get a stick... jk, if u have auto look into a torque converter

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
sell the car and get a maxima.

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,510 Posts
Hey have any of you seen that Greddy "E-manage" solutions? its a little computer type deal that you connect to your ECU and you can program and cart all your info...its tight!! its like 320 or so. this is from the little thing on it on the back of my ImportTuner.
NEW "E-MANAGE" SOLUTIONS
Inexpensive programmable fuel managemnet system to properly tune your factory fuel system
*Controls the factory injectors or upgrade injectors
*Works in conjunction with factory ECU
*The built-in VTEC controller(OH YAY!! ha :D )
*Optional communication software and harness kit available.
*PC Windows base software
*Date logging and real time monitoring
*Fine tuning with an additional 16 RPM points
*Controls larger injectors and Airflow meters
*Controls up to 2 sub-injectors
*Ability to trace the fuel map on real time

I'm thinking about getting it when i get my laptop in the next year or two for school.

Mike

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
chiadog said:
sell the car and get a maxima.
y would you do that? as soon as you buy another car you'd try to hook that up too. You have 150hp, you'll want 175, if you have 200, you'll want 230, once you get 230 you'll want 300hp. Are you gonna buy a new car every time you crave more power?

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
813 Posts
i would for a 95 max se any day of the week i learned how to drive on my dads 07 max se maroon leather sunroof, bose stereo ... god i loved that car

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
prtyfly4whtguy said:
i would for a 95 max se any day of the week i learned how to drive on my dads 07 max se maroon leather sunroof, bose stereo ... god i loved that car
damn, the 2007 maxima is out already?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts