The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here with an Arospeed w/ silencer. I'm gonna get one soon, but I was wondering if it's very loud with the silencer on. I wanna be able to have near stock like sound with it on, and a nice low sound with the silencer off. Is it possible to have that kind of setup?

·
Registered
326 Posts
arospeed

I bought one of those tunable bomb mufflers but I have not welded it on yet.....I'm also wondering if it's a good muffler....I was originally going to get greddy but i figured I'd spend a little less money and probably get the same quality....but I wonder now if I made a mistake....I hope arospeed sounds good and performs well but I haven't heard anyone comment on it yet.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really love the way it looks, and it's not that expensive either, it's actually less expensive then most mufflers around here

·
Registered
326 Posts
arospeed

yeah...

I think arospeed tight too...i bought the slant cut with silencer..

OFF SUBJECT

I just bought an XPLOD sony detachable head unit....spent
$399 on it plus tax and free install....I sounds phat too....i highly recommend it man if you plan on throwin a system in your ride

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: arospeed

jonboy1433 said:
yeah...

I think arospeed tight too...i bought the slant cut with silencer..

OFF SUBJECT

I just bought an XPLOD sony detachable head unit....spent
$399 on it plus tax and free install....I sounds phat too....i highly recommend it man if you plan on throwin a system in your ride
Already started my system
Alpine h.u., clarion rear speakers, tweets, max drive front speakers, Alpine type s sub, and I'm still waiting after a sony xlpod amp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts