The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Big balla
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wonderin how many other altima owners have these, i just bought them from this kid at my school off of his prelude. it took me a while to install these cause there not made for altimas i guess, but they look bad ass a night.

·
Nympho
176 Posts
bluealtimaman said:
i was just wonderin how many other altima owners have these, i just bought them from this kid at my school off of his prelude. it took me a while to install these cause there not made for altimas i guess, but they look bad ass a night.
i'm lost? do u have a pic of these.. i neverheard of these things.. or maybe your description is too vague

·
altimas.net OG
1,245 Posts
spinning led brake lights?.....
no blue bro..

:confused: :confused:

-shek

·
Big balla
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are just led brake lights that spin when you have your lights on and when you hit your brakes, they blink from left to right. and i have had cops on my ass before at night and it didnt seem to bother them at all.:)

G

·
If those lights go on your brake calipers, then I don't think they look all that good. I have lights that go on the tire valves. Those things are dope. Driving around they make my car look like a space ship at warp speed.....maaaaad heads turn.

·
Nipponese
4,000 Posts
INHONOROFWTC said:
If those lights go on your brake calipers, then I don't think they look all that good. I have lights that go on the tire valves. Those things are dope. Driving around they make my car look like a space ship at warp speed.....maaaaad heads turn.
Nonono you have it wrong, it's a direct replacement of your regular brake light bulbs. It's mounted on a base that plugs directly where your light bulb was and has like 20 LEDs oriented in a circle. When you hit the brakes and the light turns on, the LEDs light up concecutively so it looks like the light is spinning. All I can say about them is that they're ricey, but since it does attract more attention than your normal bulbs, it may avoid rear-end collision in some cases (cell-phone drivers).

·
Big balla
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
poisonfist said:

Nonono you have it wrong, it's a direct replacement of your regular brake light bulbs. It's mounted on a base that plugs directly where your light bulb was and has like 20 LEDs oriented in a circle. When you hit the brakes and the light turns on, the LEDs light up concecutively so it looks like the light is spinning. All I can say about them is that they're ricey, but since it does attract more attention than your normal bulbs, it may avoid rear-end collision in some cases (cell-phone drivers).
\

yess, thats the kind im talkin about, sorry i couldnt explain as well as he did, but yea thats them, am i the only altima that has those?? anyone else??

·
6,859 Posts
bullet499 said:
Noooo. You guys have it all wrong. It is the LED that goes on your tire plug, and it lights up when your tires are moving so it looks like there is a lit up circle on your wheels. They sell them at pepboys.

poisonfist is right you are wrong. Notice that at the things you speak of have nothing to do with the brake. Except for the fact that they turn off when your wheels stop spinning.

·
Big balla
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mrdeucie said:

poisonfist is right you are wrong. Notice that at the things you speak of have nothing to do with the brake. Except for the fact that they turn off when your wheels stop spinning.

hahahah yeah.

·
Pos Performance Pres.
20 Posts
YOU MIGHT AS WELL RIGHT GAY IN HUGE F*CKING LETTERS ON UR CAR IF U PUT THOSE STUPID LIGHT UP VALVE CAPS. WHILE YOU ARE AT IT YOU CAN PUT THOSE REALLY COOL LIGHT UP WASHER NOZZLE LIGHTS.

·
Senior Player Hater
263 Posts
HA! Shut up duecie, you are wrong. It was a joke, so notice the things you speak of have nothing to do with the break.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts