The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
I was just wondering if anyone has a pic of their silver Alty with a Custom Grille installed.. and Please No post's of the Trenz Grille, I really dont' like those, it makes the Alty look like a Lancer.
V

:D :angel1:

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
Raven2325 said:
I was just wondering if anyone has a pic of their silver Alty with a Custom Grille installed.. and Please No post's of the Trenz Grille, I really dont' like those, it makes the Alty look like a Lancer.
V

:D :angel1:
check out my registry.. I have the Stillen Grille installed on mine.

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
man i hate the trenz grill. but a silver alty drove by today with it and it looked good. trust me i couldnt believe it. but owell. it is to lancer-ish

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nick,

It looks like your Mesh is black? Did you have Activetuning paint it black?

Or did you buy it silver and paint it black yourself?

Im wondering how it would look like with silver mesh on the activetuning grill on a silver Altima, I cant find any pics...

The black does make a nice contrast, I would just like to see how the silver looks!

Anyone have a pic?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Abstraxx said:
Nick,

It looks like your Mesh is black? Did you have Activetuning paint it black?

Or did you buy it silver and paint it black yourself?

Im wondering how it would look like with silver mesh on the activetuning grill on a silver Altima, I cant find any pics...

The black does make a nice contrast, I would just like to see how the silver looks!

Anyone have a pic?
When you purchase the AT grille, you can customize the mesh to either be natural aluminum, semi-gloss black, or the cars body color at no charge.

We've had customers order silver on silver, but I gotten any pictures yet, so if anybody does have one, please post or e-mail it to me and I'll post...I'm dying to see it on a silver car myself.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes I am waiting to see a silver mesh on a silver car before I decide, I know your sport grill comes with your choice of mesh style, Does the luxury grill that is coming out have the same choices of mesh style?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Luxury grille will be available in oval hole mesh with natural aluminum only I believe. We will have pictures of the finalized design probably within the next week.

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
Now gold, that would be the ticket!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm waiting to see what the final version of the luxury grille lookes, like... I like the honeycomb look, like that of the ones you see on the GM Denali's...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts