The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anyone have the magnaflow street series exhaust from swa? im not real interested in a full catback because ive heard that headers make the exhaust sound like shit. so i was just going to get a universal muffler with 2.25 piping. any recommendations? or does the magnaflow sound good? as in deep, throaty, not "bee in a coffee can" sound

edit: just found something else. i want my bulbs to match, so im gonna order some nokya arctic white headlights bulbs. but the fogs are 891-893 and 890's. would they still work for the 2nd gen fogs which are 898's??? and does anyone know where i can get LED 3157's?

thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds nice, make it twice, thanks for the advice! hahaha for $130, it sounds like a good buy. even if i buy it from swa will it still be lifetime guarantee? and does anyone know how big the tip is?....we're talking about the street series arent we?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would you happen to know which size fits the 2nd gen altima? and what size the one from swa is?
thanks for the quick replies

·
_________
312 Posts
I think the one from swa should fit 2 gen, but ask'em just to make sure.
I'd stick w/ "Cole Muffler" it's only $10 more, but heck *lifetime warranty* and you can get your custom piping done at the same place

1 - 8 of 8 Posts