The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See attached pic. I've been looking for one. Not a plain one, but one with a team logo or something on it, bu I've been coming up empty.

·
T-$ pennies bish
2,965 Posts
Mutha f'ing NEPTUNES!!!

Man those are trucker hats!:D

Sad thing is when I was 16 and Skateboarded me and some of my friends would where them:) . Some of the hats had some stupid things they advertised like Road Kill, HESS(gas station), the shell design from Shell gas....etc! PLEASE don't tell me this is a 'new' style!

Oh and the Beastie Boys rocked these hats way the fuk back!!! Early to mid 80's when they started.

If you really want one of those hats I would suggest doing some community service at like a Big Brother/Sister place and I can almost gaurantee you that they will have those hats with the logo on them because they are cheap as hell.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I saw the hat first, it was on my cousins Justin poster. I thought it was a nifty hat and wanted one.

I saw it on the Avril La-whatchamacallher video too yesterday and it reminded me I wanted one for the fall.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
T money said:
If they bill on it is not too dam big then I can see how it would be wearable on the street but OMG the original one's bills are HUGE!! I'm not knocking you for wanting one I just can't believe that they have become popular.
The brim on his joint doesn't look all that big....were they bigger than this? :

I wouldn't rock a monster brim.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
T money said:
Oh and the old ones are MAD tall too!
I know. When I first saw the hat like a few weeks later I was on vacaton at some lake in NC, and I saw one talking about fishing or something wack. I tried it on, it looked like a Top Cap. I was like....QUA!? But I want a nifty one, not just any one. I found this site when I first started looking, It was a tribute gallery to these hats, :rolleyes: and I saw a few cool ones. I saw a 76ers and Knicks one, an Atari one and a Pacman one and thought they were pretty cool.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fette said:
holy crap dayne, i am starting to think you are obsessed with mr. timberlake.
I've only mentioned him three times. The two below, and a joke pic in another thread. I like NSYNCS music and his new song. I saw the hat because my cousin has NSYNC/Justin poster-wallpaper on her walls. I posted the pics from the website I pulled the joke pic from because thats the poster.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
T money said:
See if it was shorter all the way around I can see wearing one....the Atari logo rocks! I can see some team logos on there too. I think I still have my Little league hat! Talk about big yo...I'll try and post some pics!:D
The Atari one was cool. The one I saw was Navy with white foam part and Atari in Navy blue. The Pacman one was red with white foam and had pacman fighting the ghosts on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts