The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I am willing to swap my already cleared headlights for your OEM lights and also a very small fee of $100. please this only applies to the people who live a reasonable distance from my home (fullerton, CA) me and an associate of mine will either drive to your house or you can drive to my house.

the $100 include all labor and service fees.

the headlights are flawless and we guarantee no fog, if you are in any way unsatisfied i will go out of my way to make sure you are completely satisfied with the job.

is you are interested, please PM me with your name, location and phone number and i will contact you A.S.A.P

the reason for the swap is that it is more convenient to just trade my pre-cleared lights rather than driveing to a customers house and wasting 3 hours out of their day to clear it at the spot.

thank you.:)

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
100 damn. what business are you in. yes, it would save some headache, but im not that damn lazy

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
no offense, im sure you will get it from some one, all i was sayin is that i would not pay that much, but good luck man

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
nissan2k2 said:
no offense, im sure you will get it from some one, all i was sayin is that i would not pay that much, but good luck man
thats a resonable price though.

Hey why you selling your headlamps Isomaniac, I might be interested, but want to know why first?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mainly because i kow that there are so many people on this forum who want cleared lights and i would like to contribute, and instead of wasting both my time and your time from going to your house and clearing your lights, why not just give you pre-cleared lights in exchange for your lights? no damages to headlights, and no condensation either. i also want to blackhouse my lights and i want to leave the orange in this time.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
You cant get a ticket for it, only if you use a red turn signal bulb or something that grabs a cops attention.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If I may ask, how do you clear them?

·
BaZoO!!!
409 Posts
hey this sounds interresting.. i live in walnut thats not that far from you.. are they still in good cond?? well ill tlak to you about this later... hope the offer is still good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts