The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone reason for my question. I am wanting to upgrade my factory low beams and i dont know if i have h11 or d2s bulbs and i dont wanna tear into it without knowing what to order. Thanks Ryan

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Look for markings on the front of your clear headlight covers...mine tell you exactly what bulb type goes where.

There is always the owner's manual, various bulb manufacturer's fitment websites, RockAuto, TASCA and a few thousand other sites that will allow you to look up what you have on your vehicle.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Only the 3.5 SL came stock with HID. Hope that helps
i have the 2013 3.5sl and i changed my headlights to the led ones but my stock lights were just halogen. they were not xenon hid.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
i have the 2013 3.5sl and i changed my headlights to the led ones but my stock lights were just halogen. they were not xenon hid.
I was wrong, see below posts.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's odd. Everything that I look at shows 3.5sl with HID. My neighbor has a 13' 3.5sl and has HID. I have a 15' SL and have HID. I know 2.5sl do not come with HID. I think they should just put them in all top trim levels. Shouldn't matter on engine size.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My '14 3.5 SL has HID's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts