The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does something look wrong with my hand? more importantly my pinky knuckle? i got mad and punched my file cabinet and i think i broke it. not too easy to move it. guess i'll run up to the doctor today and let them take a look at it. good thing i'm going for a piss test and will already be at the doctors office.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Does something look wrong with my car? More importantly the windshield? I got mad and drove into a wall and I think I broke it. Not too easy to drive it. Guess I'll run up to the mechanic today and let them take a look at it. G ood thing i'm going for an oil change and will already be at the mechanic.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
^^^^^ :lol:

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
Does something look wrong with my car? More importantly the windshield? I got mad and drove into a wall and I think I broke it. Not too easy to drive it. Guess I'll run up to the mechanic today and let them take a look at it. G ood thing i'm going for an oil change and will already be at the mechanic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
you may have broken the bone on the side of your hand. They usually call it a "boxers fracture" or some ish like that. Mine looked the same way (cept the R hand) when I punched a wall last year. Unfortanately, I found the stud

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
I punch shit all of the time. But it's for my training. If you think you broke your hand on a filing cabinet. All I can say is..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually i did break it. broke the bone right behind the last knuckle of my pinky. now i'm in a splint and it blows. yeah i need some anger management

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Phigity said:
actually i did break it. broke the bone right behind the last knuckle of my pinky. now i'm in a splint and it blows. yeah i need some anger management
hehe yup..I knew it. That's the one I broke on my right hand. Except I had a cast halfway up my forearm for 3 weeks then was in this weird ass splint for 2 weeks. I dunno. I got out of work so whatever.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
i punched something with my right hand, my middle finger's nuckle got swollent and hurt like hell, the swelling went away long ago, but if i try and punch something, ANYTHING, it still hurts. plus if i put pressure on it at the right spot it hurts. i could'a been a contenda:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts