The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"Member"
319 Posts
i think the hp stuff is total bs. i dont think that it will gain that much hp from that intake. the pr intake doesnt get that much hp from it. most likely though it will fit if it says so.

·
13,020 Posts
As far as I know the RS Akimoto intake hasn't been released yet. But if it has then the intake should fit. You should get it then. RS Akimoto is pretty well known for their intakes. First check with RS Akimoto to make sure that they have released the intake though.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
my *anonymous* friend won one and it's been a nightmare trying to get it. He's close by but won't let him pick it up, saying it's sent from a warehouse, which's actualy closer to my friend. Seller says no.
Receive intake and it's really doesn't look like the real thing. No Akimoto markings anywhere. Shipping box was for a muffler and packing was very bad (no popcorn or cushioning). Hose was not yellow like it says on Akimoto site. Didn't come w/instructions and was missing mounting brackets. Maybe he sent the wrong one...maybe it's an Akimoto copy...dunno. I'd say ask the seller lotsa questions just to be sure; and make sure he stays on top of things cuz he doesn't keep very good records of who won what for what car.
Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts