The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dom, what can you do on a 225/40 18 mounted/balanced? Cheaper the better.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
AV-
Trust me its better if you get those off the internet. Thats what I plan on doing when I need them. Then bring them to me to have them mounted and balanced and I'll try to hook tou up. Lifetime balancing is $14.99/tire, but I'll see if one of the guys will do it on the side for less.

Tires like that are expensive at NTB plus they're special order, but I'll get you some qoutes when I back from from lunch later tonight.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought. Just thought I'd ask. Khumo 712
225/40 18 would be $520.42 2 day shipping from tirerack.com.
even at the $15/tire for mount/balance, still around $600 which is $30 less than DiscountTire minimally.

98se said:
AV-
Trust me its better if you get those off the internet. Thats what I plan on doing when I need them. Then bring them to me to have them mounted and balanced and I'll try to hook tou up. Lifetime balancing is $14.99/tire, but I'll see if one of the guys will do it on the side for less.

Tires like that are expensive at NTB plus they're special order, but I'll get you some qoutes when I back from from lunch later tonight.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
AltimaVixen said:
Good find. I just typed in 225/40 18 as a search.
Probably why this one didn't come up :) I sent him
an email to check out shipping costs. So how much
do you think mount/balance -total would cost me out the
door if I brought the car to you?

Were suppose to charge $7.99/tire to mount and $14.99/tire to balance customer bring in tires.

I was thinking that It would be better and wiser if you payed for the balancing which is $14.99/tire. That way it is lifetime balancing so you could go to ANY NTB or Sears and get them rebalanced anytime for free. So about $60 total...I won't charge you the mounting fee.

If was able to get one of the guys to do it on the side, it would only be a one time deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts