The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the subjects says - don't buy bulbs from "Midnight Moose". Although their service might be good but the bulbs they sale sucks!!

You know how hard it is to change out those bulbs on these freaking Altimas. Well, the bulbs were put on there in October 2002 and one headlight died last Sunday evening driving back from a trip. So I had to drive home with one headlight. Then last night after class, the other one died and I had to drive home with my high beams! All those poor souls who were flashing their high beams at me while driving home, not realizing that that's the only light I can use.

I also bought fog lights from "Midnight Moose" and one died after the first month. I replaced both of them again.

Headlight: MAX H1 55W
Foglight: MAX 9006 55w

I have ordered Philips this time and hopefully they will arrive soon because I'm using my old Halogens.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
I've had no problems with my Max Gold foglight bulbs. I did have to buy a new set after about 6 months, but that's because I broke one while removing my bumper to install my HIDs. I'm now going on 5 months with my second set. Yes, they aren't the highest quality (the coating does burn off after time) but for $19.95.... I'm not complaining. As the only other company I know of that makes 55w 9006 yellow bulbs is PIAA, and I can't find those bulbs for less than $65.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
Actually Thai, check their site now. They have new ones available. I wonder how they look and if they last longer without fading than the MaxGolds.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
Yeah, i got almost no color left too! Was wondering if these might last longer. Doesn't look like these have a coating on the outside like the Max's.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Thai, I think the PIAA are actually way better, they dont flake and they last a pretty long time, my friend has them in his head lights and had em for about a year now. If yours go bad, PIAAs might be worth the money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts