The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
lol...why do people always want to lie about shit? Their life not exciting enough? I betcha he's had enough excitement now! Dork.

·
X Factor
546 Posts
BWAH HA HA HA HA

What an idiot, and what are the odds of that actually being a fed. marshall he told that too!!!

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
one of my uncles is on a "secret mission for the cia" and has been for 15+ years. he will not provide anyone with details because it's "top secret". let's just say he's been in and out of mental hospitals (when we know where he is, only about 5 days of the last 15 years he can be accounted for, most recently when my mom got a call that he was in a hospital in minnesota.....)

·
Shift_This
153 Posts
God I love living in this ****ing city. First the bitch from Atl. with a .357 now some disgruntled postal worker telling a sky marshall that he is a sky marshall. I think Philly Intl. Airport has had more inceidents than any other airport in the country since 9/11. It seems like every other week something else has happened.

·
1,849 Posts
NISMOMarc said:
God I love living in this ****ing city. First the bitch from Atl. with a .357 now some disgruntled postal worker telling a sky marshall that he is a sky marshall. I think Philly Intl. Airport has had more inceidents than any other airport in the country since 9/11. It seems like every other week something else has happened.
The week is not over.:eek: :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts