The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
i did some in the snow.... hehe... dont wanna torture my car that badly on dry pavement.....
doin them in reverse is nice, cuz the car acts like a rear wheel drive....

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have been pulling e-brake slides all day in this empty parking lot by my house its all ice ... SOOO MUCH FUN haha .. just remeber to put the car in neutral before you pull the e-brake .. I pulled off a couple 540's .. just make sure your car has enough room because you dont realize how far it spins heh ..

·
Banned
942 Posts
Altima2.5S03 said:
have any of you guys done forward donuts on dry pavement. like turn the wheel all the way turn of TC and floor it?
i did once, it was fun, until i smoked the **** out of my tires and had to get new ones.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
i dont know but wouldnt the force and tension in the front axle or that area get damaged if u keep on doing it....?

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
Joey Alty 28: why do you have to put it in neutral before pulling the e brake?? i left it in drive and nothing happens, in fact when you let go of the e brake but you wanna spin the ass the other way or spin a bit more just add gas and turn the wheel the direction you wanna go..... did donuts one day for like 30 min in an empty parking lot, soooo fun.....hehehe

one time i was coming down one of those long snail loops under a bridge (late at night) so i added gas and it started turning my car strongly, so then i turned the wheel the other way and the car was trying to straiten out but it coulding cuz it was a constant turn, so i was traveling sideways, like they do on the rally tour.... so nice and so much fun.....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ok let me think .. umm lol i cant remember ill get back to you on the answer .. i honeslty never did it myself .. my friend just told me about why i should do it the other day .. ill ask him later today .. lol sry if anyone else knows the answer be my guest ..

·
*Donating Member* Member
878 Posts
While it may be possible to sling the rear around in a FWD car, a real donut going forwards is only possible with a RWD car, since it is the tires spinning pushing you around in a tight circle that causes the action. On dirt, just about any old RWD clunker can manage, with decent driving. On dry pavement, you need to be driving something with balls for that kind of power.

Me, I outgrew the desire for such quite a few years ago. Not to say it was not fun then, just now I gotta pay for shit when I break it.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
How To :p: Do Donuts

1. Go to a Fast food place
2. Grab two trays and run
3. put them under the rear tires
4. pull e-brake up really hard
5. acclerate lightly and turn the steering wheel
6. acclerate harder and enjoy

^^only way you are gonna get real donuts out of a FWD

·
Registered
14 Posts
JBL85 said:
How To :p: Do Donuts

1. Go to a Fast food place
2. Grab two trays and run
3. put them under the rear tires
4. pull e-brake up really hard
5. acclerate lightly and turn the steering wheel
6. acclerate harder and enjoy

^^only way you are gonna get real donuts out of a FWD
Yup that works for sure. It's referred to as "traying" by some, since you use fast food trays haha..just do it somewhere you won't get caught.

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Everytime I pulled my e-brake in the snow it made this horrible tick tick tick noise like a timer ticking. Thats why I never use that loose noise damn thing. I just leave my car in Reverse, works everytime ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts