The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Haze Grey and Underway
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
navy blue :dunno: Okay when I set my alarm my right back passenger door does lock. I have to do it manualy. Could I fix it myself. :wall: Thanks for all the help

·
Haze Grey and Underway
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no what I mean is that why does all my other doors lock but except for the one. I guess you can say I'm lazy. I want to able to use my remote. Thanks

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
My altima did that for some time on the passanger side door. Its a bent or broken door latching peice inside or the actual door latching mech. The worst part was i let it continue for some time, and then it came to the point where the bastard wouldnt unlock (about 5 months later). I had to take it to an auto body shop to have them open it because i couldnt figure it out (and im pretty good with cars). What they had to do was use a hammer and actually break the locking mech. inside the door with it still shut (because you cant take the inside door cover off without opening the door, and the sucker was stuck closed). Personally i would recommend getting it fixed before it gets stuck like mine did. It would mean the diffrence between doing it yourself for about $60 for a new latching mech vs $230 from an auto body shop spending 3 hours fixing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts