The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Door Sills-steps will fit on the new atlima?

u wanted everything to be silver and im plannign to get sliver color all over my black cloth interior car. but i was wondering if its gonna fit on the door step? let me know!:)

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
1,213 Posts
I really wish candyman would take the time to read what he writes before he hits that little ol submit button... it's a rare occassion when he actually makes sense. Not trying to bash the guy, just trying to save him from further embarassment.

·
Consumer Advocate
93 Posts
Re: Door Sills-steps will fit on the new atlima?

candyman99c said:
u wanted everything to be silver and im plannign to get sliver color all over my black cloth interior car. but i was wondering if its gonna fit on the door step? let me know!:)
LOL! Slow down!

Its almost like we are reading posts from Bobcat Goldthwait. :D

·
Hazardously WASTED
1,370 Posts
im not sure if it would work, im going from memory here(dont quote me on this) but i think the plastic ones that come with the car also sever to hold down the edge of the carpet, didn't look too much into it.
i too saw the momo sills, but scratched the idea when i saw that the car already had sills on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.