The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I pop off the side door panelling ? The bottom is off put the top part is still attached and I can't find how to remove it all ? I wanted to install my door aftermarket speakers :(

·
Dont Bang My Compressors
321 Posts
ive got the PDF file that shows how to remove all the paneling....if you want it lemme know....either way you'll have to wait till i get home

Joshua

·
Local Guamee...
744 Posts
Umm...remove the 2 screws on the door handel panel. The first one is visible outside, but the other, you'll need to remove the door handle panel to access it. After removing them, pull the whole door panel straight up.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
ah yeah if you guys are replacing ur front speakers, maker sure there's enough room for the windows to roll down..if not your gonna need some kind of spacer....i learned the hard way....hahaha...

·
Dont Bang My Compressors
321 Posts
CGann said:
Can you send me that file too? Im getting ready to do a speaker install and that would be a nice tool to have.

Chris

[email protected]

will do, but it must wait till i get home. it shows you how to get to the all the speakers and how to remove the h/u

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
You will need to construct a baffle of some sort. If you can't figure out how to remove the door panels, you may have a problem on your hands.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Joshua,

Can you please send me the PDF file also. Im going nuts trying to figured it out.. Do you also have any pics or PDF file on removing the Tweeters? Thanks..........

·
Dont Bang My Compressors
321 Posts
NP...ill send it once i get home

Joshua

·
Dont Bang My Compressors
321 Posts
lrnikkon said:
Joshua,

Can you please send me the PDF file also. Im going nuts trying to figured it out.. Do you also have any pics or PDF file on removing the Tweeters? Thanks..........

hmm...now that i think about it, no it doesnt say anything about the tweeter removal, shouldnt be that hard to do though

Joshua

1 - 14 of 14 Posts