The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Auto Tech
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the doors are shut all the way but when im driving, i hear hissing noises from a couple of them, and my friends keep saying "one of your doors is open" or "the back window is open"
its mostly the very tops of the door, i can fit my finger between the door and the car, and if i push on the door, it shuts more and it sits flush against the car...but when i let go, it just comes back out again, anyone know how to fix this?

are the doors bent? or are the hinges bent or what? i'll take some pictures later if i have time, thanks guys

·
11,384 Posts
Doors can actually come out of alignment, and can be adjusted. I'd let the dealership do it, or, if you want, you can mess with it.

My buddy's Pathfinder had the doors realigned and it got rid of some of the wind noise.

First check to make sure your seals, the black rubber, are in good condition. If not, they are fairly inexpensive to replace.

·
Illest in Nebraska
892 Posts
I will have to look into that I hate that my rear doors are off I was gonna look at it but have been far too lazy, damn cold weather

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
both of my front ones are slightly off but that was due to someone attempting and succeding in breaking into it. they kinda pull back the top of the doors and used a hanger o unlock em................notice this all happened with my alarm going off. btw, it was a towing company not some bum kid

1 - 7 of 7 Posts