The Nissan Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Auto Tech
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG i almost shit my pants tonight! Everyone in Illinois, if you know where Doty Road is you must go on Friday or Saturday night. Its nothing but street racing from 11pm-4am. I must say it is insane! Hondas everywhere, mustangs, camaros anything and everything...you guys gotta come represent us nissans...I am goin tomorrow night if anyone wants to meet me up there.

·
mmmm...perforated leather
821 Posts
HAHAHA...that's near my house; I've been there off and on over the years. It's pretty bad ass; there's some dudes in the neighborhood that build rides just to race on Doty.....

welcome to Chicago ross......

·
Registered
7 Posts
yepp heard of doty many times
if u know what your ride can do u can actually score some money from rice boys

·
Auto Tech
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DOTY ROAD SUCKED TONIGHT, the cops came, and everyone scattered, lol it was great, but damn i only saw about 6 races, it sucked, eveyrone was just driving around the rest of the night. I saw an altima!!! We talked for a sec, it was SR20DET. whoohoooO! then i left :(

·
Faster than your Altima.
373 Posts
No Cops or nothing man? I mean if i go, will people get busted for street racing? How secure is it from the cops?

·
Registered
453 Posts
ross said:
Did you even ask to look under his hood? I'm sure he'd be showing it off quite a bit if he had the actual swap... and I think the conversation would have been a little bit longer if he actually had the engine.

People talk too much shit... gets old. :eek:

If this is a different member, not the one that told everyone he had the engine, my appologies. There's been a few members with different variations of the name.

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
939 Posts
well doty road has been around, lately I have heard that they have been getting busten more and more. Specially China town ( on Archer by McCormic )
Peol get tickets just for watching!!
Doty road is nice but too many people, and some are not good drivers ( something to think about)
Personally I have had best time in South Bend Indiana!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.