The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 altima with kicker components in the front. I already have a layer of dynamat extreme on the whole door. The sound is a little hollow and there is still a little vibration when there is heavy bass. My buddy complains that he gets a little fatigued when listenening to my music due to the hollowness. Will another layer of Dynamat or some other sound deadening material help with the hollowness and small vibrations? Thanks

·
NISMO R-TUNE
125 Posts
lefonque said:
I have an 02 altima with kicker components in the front. I already have a layer of dynamat extreme on the whole door. The sound is a little hollow and there is still a little vibration when there is heavy bass. My buddy complains that he gets a little fatigued when listenening to my music due to the hollowness. Will another layer of Dynamat or some other sound deadening material help with the hollowness and small vibrations? Thanks
NO PUT SOME ON THE INSIDE DOOR SKIN BEHINED THE SPEAKER LIKE THIS, HERE'S A PIC, THAT SHOULD HELP:D :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I haven't tried it yet. I bought some more dynamat, but I won't have time to put it in until this weekend. Thanks, for the suggestion, though. I wish nissan would have put some sound deadening material on the door.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.