The Nissan Club banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The rocking motion is just the normal conditions of a uneven road. Maybe rocking isn't really the correct word. Even the best shocks can't take care of road problems 100%. I'm 5', 120lbs, so I sit completely in the seat...no hanging over the edge. My left arm lays on the trim...nice support. My right arm extends beyond the trim by about 1/2". I have to constantly rejust my posture... it's not comfortable. The trim isn't even by design.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got my 2015 Altima SL black on black and I think the seats are some of the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. My friend compared it to a Lazy-e-Boy. Also had a Lexus RX350 and the Altima seats feel much better. Last night, just to test the heated seats I had the AC on at 62 and the heated seats on low. Felt amazing. Just a little concerned about how they will hold up. The seats feel a little "loose" if that makes sense. Will see in 36 months when the lease is up and they have been through hell and back lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't have heated seats so that's not the issue. It's the padding and trim . I guess NASA thought everyone would want to lean on the center "arm rest"...storage compartment.

·
GO BRUINS
475 Posts
I just got my 2015 Altima SL black on black and I think the seats are some of the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. My friend compared it to a Lazy-e-Boy. Also had a Lexus RX350 and the Altima seats feel much better. Last night, just to test the heated seats I had the AC on at 62 and the heated seats on low. Felt amazing. Just a little concerned about how they will hold up. The seats feel a little "loose" if that makes sense. Will see in 36 months when the lease is up and they have been through hell and back lol.
Loose as in? I am wondering because I would describe mine like that as well.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I don't have heated seats so that's not the issue. It's the padding and trim . I guess NASA thought everyone would want to lean on the center "arm rest"...storage compartment.
What does NASA have to do with anything. They had 0 say in the design.
''Inspired''

·
Registered
272 Posts
The rocking motion is just the normal conditions of a uneven road. Maybe rocking isn't really the correct word. Even the best shocks can't take care of road problems 100%. I'm 5', 120lbs, so I sit completely in the seat...no hanging over the edge. My left arm lays on the trim...nice support. My right arm extends beyond the trim by about 1/2". I have to constantly rejust my posture... it's not comfortable. The trim isn't even by design.
Wow, at 5' I hope you're a woman ;).

I'm 6'5" and 175lbs (Thin). I drive with my left arm on the fuzzy door armrest and my right elbow on the center console. Completely comfortable for me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My girlfriend has a 2011 Altima and we drove it for an 8 hour trip and my knees, hips, back were very uncomfortable after all that. I recently drove my 2013 the same route for 8 hours and was extremely comfortable. I like the new seats a lot. I just wish the center console arm rest would be able to slide forward like her 2011 can.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody else find the drivers seat uncomfortable. I am 6ft 2 in 230 lbs and cannot get comfortable. The worst part is the front edge (bolster) of the seat presses up into my leg and causes it to fall asleep. I find that I cannot adjust properly.
I find the Nissan Leaf 2020 zero gravity driver's seat extemely painful. Do not buy this car unless you take a one hour test drive.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts