The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question, but many answers. We all listin to different stuff on the road, be it radio cd, or xm radio, but theres always that one song that gets ya going, puts yer foot into the pedal and makes ya wanna drive a little bit more spirited. so come on tell the fellow altima peoples what your *go song* is.

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
DJ Tiesto- Sparkles
Prodigy- Smack my Bitch up
Robert Miles- Children
Jay-Z- Money, Cash, Hoe's
Mya- Best of me
Paul Oakenfold- Flesh (Dj Tiesto remix)
Lil Flip- Sunshine
Kelis- entire "Tasty" album
Paul Oakenfold- Southern Sun
Sean Paul- Feel Alright
Nelly- Flap Your Wings
DJ Precise- Old to New Reggae, entire CD

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but there's many more :cool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great posts already, lots of good songs too. but i didnt mention my go song, which will always be....

Fuel-by metallica, on the Re-load album

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
For a long time it was "In The End" by Linkin Park because it reminded me of the Speedvision rally montage. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes yes, st anger is about as heavy as that cowbell the drummer seems to be hittting.

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Ultimation - I caught an interview they did on FuseTV; they aparently were going for the "natural" sound, no studio fix-ups whatsoever. Somebody should get shot for that idea. Even Kill'Em All sounds better.

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
c-bo said:
metallica- ride the lightning
pedal to the metal everytime :D
good choice! my fave Metallica album..

for me, anything Metallica up to the Black Album, IMO everything after it is crap.
Megadeth, especially Rust In Peace and Countdown to Extinction.
Children of Bodom (fast, heavy symphonic black metal...lots of fast rhythm and solos...)
Dream Theater (Train of Thought and Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance have some kick ass heavy tunes on them...)
Mudvayne
Shadows Fall
Dimmu Borgir
Symphony X
Stratovarius
Nightwish
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest

ok i think i listed enough...LOL theres a lot that gets my blood going...if its heavy, and fast...makes me wanna crank it and put the pedal down...i think the big winner though is Megadeth's Rust In Peace. there is just so much fast, heavy, technical stuff on it that it just kicks my ass all the time...

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
thursday, madison, flowers and cops, saves the day, blink 182 (dude ranch), freeway, young gunz, oschino, green lantern mixtapes, 311... the list goes on... all genres...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts