The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to see your driving record? I'm about to renew my insurance and want to know how many points, infractions are on my driving record if any. I suppose I can go to an insurance company and ask them but then I would lose my leverage power when trying to get a quote.

Also, what insurance do you guys use? I know it varies b'cuz some goes under your parents name or whatever. Just want to get a cheaper rate.

Thx.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
i got 1 point on my record...but u should kno how many ticket u have man...or did u get so many that u lost count???

but yea...i went from 21st to AAA...saved a good 1000 (yr) for the fam, but that was from 4ppl/4cars to 3ppl/3cars...but the coverage is a bit higher...

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reason is that I don't remember when my accident was and my 2 tix that I got were kind a funky. One time when this insurance guy ran a thorough search, he found both my tix. But using another search, he found only one. So I just wanted to see what is current. btw, one ticket was making a right on red w/o coming to a complete stop (written as running a red), and the other was rolling at a stop sign. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts