The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dropping 2".......will it make shitty cv'z even worse?

ive got bad cv jointz......will be replacing both axelz asap....will dropping my car on sprintz to the 2" drop worsin the cv jointz at all?? or cauze more stress and make something snap/break/grind.....or will i still be good to go till i can get them fixed and watz the WORST thingz that could happen rollin on shitty cv'z...i mean there gettin pretty bad .....i hear clicking in reverse.....none in forward motion and some crunch/grinding when hittin decent bumpz.......nothing happenz when turning.....

·
1,322 Posts
you only hear it in reverse? you dont hear it when your turning at all? one bad thing that can happen rollin on shitty cvs is to have them snap. happened to me on my first car, i turned too sharp to hard and one snapped. i mean it didnt really cause any more damage, but i had to get a tow.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
close the thread then.........i allready got a few opinionz jus all i wanted......i didnt mean to put shitty in the title......jus accidentally SLIPPED into there.....kinda like goin 1 hole day w/ out sayin a cuss word......it eventually SLIPZ IN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts