The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im thinking about dropping my car a few inches. (maybe 2?) I currently have a stillen front lip and a set of 17" sport edition fox 2's. Am i gonna run into problems after i drop my ride (craping the bottom of the car, damaging body kit, pulling into driveways) ???? I live on Long Island, so the roads can be a bit rough, and some people have some really crappy driveways! HELP! Thanks

-craig:D

·
X Factor
546 Posts
First, if your dropping your car 2" make sure you upgrade your suspension, it's highly recommended! But, think about it, your car will be 2" lower, not to mention a body kit, you will have to change your driving styles (taking a speed bump at an angle, going slower on sh*tty roads, using better judgement, etc...) Just drive carefully and you'll be fine. :)

·
13,021 Posts
ski42 said:
First, if your dropping your car 2" make sure you upgrade your suspension, it's highly recommended! But, think about it, your car will be 2" lower, not to mention a body kit, you will have to change your driving styles (taking a speed bump at an angle, going slower on sh*tty roads, using better judgement, etc...) Just drive carefully and you'll be fine. :)
upgrade your suspension?

how vague of a term.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts