The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
3,250 Posts
i have the eibach sportlines and the drop makes the car sit nice but i can't even make it over any speedbumps w/o scraping my frame -- even going on them sideways and slow i stiill bottom out. i hate to see how it is when i have my full kit on and rims

·
Knight Davion
542 Posts
Da Mayor said:
i have the eibach sportlines and the drop makes the car sit nice but i can't even make it over any speedbumps w/o scraping my frame -- even going on them sideways and slow i stiill bottom out. i hate to see how it is when i have my full kit on and rims
Really? Damn, I was thinking of getting sortlines (i want it lower than my pro-kit) but I guess I wont be anymore. There are so many bumps and potholes here on long island....:(

btw, is that InForLife customs your shop? If so how much for tints?

3,250 Posts
PyxLax said:
Really? Damn, I was thinking of getting sortlines (i want it lower than my pro-kit) but I guess I wont be anymore. There are so many bumps and potholes here on long island....:(

btw, is that InForLife customs your shop? If so how much for tints?
where in levittown are you? thats my cell number so i'm always on hempstead turnpike cruising. Inforlife Kustoms is my boy's shop over in Central Islip. Tints will be starting at $175 depending on what you want. If you want to meet up just send me a PM or call my cell. I'll show you what i mean about how low the sportlines go but you'll love the look of the drop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts