The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
def35 said:
I've saw the video of Deranged's car in action, I wonder how he's doing :confused:
Breathing just fine. LOL!!!

".....while the fourth was in his car, which was outfitted with a 1,000-watt bass box because he "liked to listen to loud music."

What a pussy. I am running 5,400 watt /2,700 RMS bass box.

My lungs are just peachy.

1,407 Posts
I have seen pics of Isrealies after a suicide bombing where the explosive force causes their heart and lungs to explode. The have no external injuries at all. Sounds waves can do a lot of damage.

·
was up
3,277 Posts
damn and i thought this thread was gonna be about a fish and a man.

but yeah i dont see how his ears wouldnt have started hurting first. im running 1500W in my car and itll tickle your ears but im sure it wouldnt collapse my lung

·
Banned
413 Posts
I'm doing 400W in a custom box it can hit REALLY low, tickles the heck out of your ears, I'm doing just fine. I think this can happen if you had had a prior lung injury but I think if your lungs had never been hurt before I dont think alot of bass would rupture something. All the cases they talked about were from people that had a prior lung injury.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
DeRaNgEd said:
Breathing just fine. LOL!!!

".....while the fourth was in his car, which was outfitted with a 1,000-watt bass box because he "liked to listen to loud music."

What a pussy. I am running 5,400 watt /2,700 RMS bass box.

My lungs are just peachy.
Your system is sick by the way. I remember it from Grafton... sounded awesome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts