The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
master of disaster
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude i just saw the most messsed up f**kin movie i have seen in a very long time..................and guess what people there is an altima as one of the staring cars in this movie............the movie is called "Bully" its diredted by Larry Clark the same guy who directed "Kids" and "Another Day in Paradise"..................if u havent seen this go rent it............its about a group of Florida teenagers lure the school bully (or should i say a bully everyone hates) to a swamp and then beat him to death.

Here's the link to a favorite site of mine
the gives the whole run down on this movie check out the official site and the trailer. let me know if if u have seen this and what u think or if u go rent it the same goes for u.......this movie is jacked

"Bully"

this site used to be not part of of yahoo but since people liked it so much it couldnt handle the bandwidth use.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
i love bizzare movies. is it the same kinda format as kids was?

man, the list i could come up with....horrorshow.

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
One of my buddies and I made a pact saying that if we ever saw this one person again we would beat him until he was hospitalized or maybe a vegtable.

In HS he was a 200LB Senior and my buddy and I were 145lbs Sophmore's. He fu<ked with us and threw us into lockers and shit everyday. He would hit us and generally make our lives hell.

He started messing with us towards the end of our Freshman year and completely tortured us or Sophmopre year.

As a matter of fact my buddy and I talked about beating his ass last night. Thinking about it now gets my blood boiling. Now that I'm 210LBS and my buddy is a Ex-Marine I think we could beat unholy piss out of this faggot. This is almost 10 years ago. I just can't seem to let it go. He was a major factor in molding my personality. When I was a Junior I would look for kids that bullied other kids. I had a field day beating them up. There were dorky kids in school that kept to themselves and some kids got there rocks off messing with these kids. I took great personal enjoyment in beating on these (wanna-be) bullies. I'd even let them know why I was torturing them. It was wrong of me, but I hate when someone picks on someone else for no reason.

Anyway when I hear about kids killing bullies it makes me smile inside. I guess that's what makes me Deranged.

·
5,546 Posts
diadia said:
ok beat the ****er up, but killing....dont you think thats a bit too far
Every so often some of them need to be killed. Just to send a message out to other bullies that "Dorks", "Weaklings", "Geek", or whatever else those faggot bullies deem the kids.

Those kids at Columbine Colorado killed lots of bullies. Granted they snapped and lost there minds and killed so many other innocent people. Which I think the whole situation was wrong. But when they said they targeted jocks, I knew that those were the kids that picked on them.

Can you tell I have a lot of resentment?:angel1:

·
5,546 Posts
T money said:

It's the water bro, everytime I am here I don't know what happens to me I am just trying to keep cool but then all of a sudden :angry3:.....Ok maybe it's just Jersey it's self!:D
South NJ is much nicer. (except Camden)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
DeRaNgEd said:

Every so often some of them need to be killed. Just to send a message out to other bullies that "Dorks", "Weaklings", "Geek", or whatever else those faggot bullies deem the kids.

Those kids at Columbine Colorado killed lots of bullies. Granted they snapped and lost there minds and killed so many other innocent people. Which I think the whole situation was wrong. But when they said they targeted jocks, I knew that those were the kids that picked on them.

Can you tell I have a lot of resentment?:angel1:
OK....then do it smart, not like an idiot.:)

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
DeRaNgEd said:

i know so many (and was among them myself, being an "headbanging art room loving pot smoking freak" at the time...) kids like that in high school. it's a wonder there hasn't been a shooting there. i can COMPLETELY sympathize with what they and other kids went/are going through.

·
T-$ pennies bish
2,965 Posts
Fette said:

i know so many (and was among them myself, being an "headbanging art room loving pot smoking freak" at the time...) kids like that in high school. it's a wonder there hasn't been a shooting there. i can COMPLETELY sympathize with what they and other kids went/are going through.
Listen to some songs of Korn's self titled album(the first one)....the lead singer grew up HATING his peers because they abused him. I can understand where he's coming from to some extent. The only differnece was that I talked to anybody...didn't matter who it was...granted there some that just irritated that shit out of me and I wished the shcool bus would run their ass over.:angry3: But now that I see them working at the Beer distributor making cold hard cash (7 bucks an hour with OT) I can smile and go about my way.

·
5,546 Posts
Fette said:

Believe or not Fette I was the leather coat wearing, tight jeans, heavy metal T-shirts, and hair down to my ass headbanger back in the day. So I know where you are coming from.
:D

My bangs came past my belly button.:eek:

·
5,546 Posts
T money said:
But now that I see them working at the Beer distributor making cold hard cash (7 bucks an hour with OT) I can smile and go about my way.

That's nice, but that isn't good enough for me. It's called "closure" and I need some.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
DeRaNgEd said:

Believe or not Fette I was the leather coat wearing, tight jeans, heavy metal T-shirts, and hair down to my ass headbanger back in the day. So I know where you are coming from.
:D

My bangs came past my belly button.:eek:
as long as you weren't mullefied.

;)

·
5,546 Posts
Fette said:

as long as you weren't mullefied.

;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA I actually had a mullet for a bit. While my hair was growning out in 8th grade it grew into a mullet.

I never intentionally had one, and it was only for 6 months.
My hair was all one length. In HS I always wore my hair in a pony-tail. But a few times I wore it down and I was one scary looking mofo.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts