The Nissan Club banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Thats what I will be doing tomorow .... we had it dump to the atmosphere on the G20 , but its way to loud !! Pisses everyone off and gets to much attention .... so we are gona dump it into the D/P .... we will be running no exhaust at the track so it wont matter , but it will be way quieter on the street with the exhaust on ....

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
AltyDriver said:
just weld in a mini resonator....just kidding
Seriously people have done that ! No joke, there was some kid on DSMTuners.com who did that, and he said it quieted things down alot. But I like the noise cuz it scares the shit outta people when u dump gate on them. Also a good advantage is when your racing some1, its soooo friggin loud when u dump gate next to them, that they cant here there car, and sometimes either over rev or mis a shit, its pretty funny :eek: :D

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Wow that is funny. I was just joking, I guess it makes sense though. Over the summer I plan on dumping the wastegate, I might consider doing a small resonator then...all these plans, and no money...

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Just this weekend I rewelded my downpipe and now I am dumping gate. OMG!! You must do this if you own a turbo, My turbo will spool up twice as fast and it sounds so evil when your hitting 9-10 lbs of boost. One of the best mods yet.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
My setups basically the wastegates running off the turbo itself and not off the turbo manifold itself. So my wastegate pipes right near the downpipe. Hope I didnt confuse anybody. I should post pics.

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
NISSANFREAK said:
Just this weekend I rewelded my downpipe and now I am dumping gate. OMG!! You must do this if you own a turbo, My turbo will spool up twice as fast and it sounds so evil when your hitting 9-10 lbs of boost. One of the best mods yet.

Heh, u think 9-10lbs is loud , trying dumping gate at 17psi ! Now thats loud !

21 - 37 of 37 Posts