The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys about the dynamat we talked about at the meet... Who would for sure be interested in the stuff? I will call my guy on monday to set up what he can do for us. I got mine for $60 CDN but that was a gimme, we won't get that, but if there are enough people wanting some or just some people wanting lots I'm sure it'll be around $80 per pack. Here is an excert from the dynamat web site:

Dynamat Trunk Kit
Kit contains three 18" x 32" pieces of Dynamat Original for the trunk floor to maximize bass and reduce road noise. Kit also contains Dynamat Xtreme for trunk side panels and trunk lid. For proper installation, use a Dynaroller tool.

Part Number: # 19105
Name: Dynamat Trunk Kit
Contents: (3) 18" x 32" (3) 457mm x 812mm* pieces of Dynamat Original
(2) 18" x 32" (3) 457mm x 812mm* pieces of Dynamat Xtreme
Price:$129.95 US Retail

18" x 32" Dynamat Original
Coverage: 4.00 ft2 (0.37m2)

Weight: 2.72 pounds (1.23 kg)

18" x 32" Dynamat Xtreme
Coverage: 4.00 ft2 (0.37m2)

Weight: 1.80 pounds (0..82 kg)

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
1,987 Posts
Taz, so one kit has all that?

If so, I'm in....tell me when you want the money....80bux...

so its incls:

3 sheets Dynamat Original (12 Square ft)
2 sheets Dynamat Premium (4 Square ft)
1 sheet Dynamat Xtreme (4 Square ft)

???

oh...eventhough its still a lot, most places on the net are charging only 80bones US....

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know $80 for sure but I'm sure I can get it for around that maybe cheaper I'll call on monday when everyone has had a chance to say if they may be interested. and for clarification
each kit has: 3 sheets original and 2 sheets extreme that's it. But ya whatever something is online in USD I can usually get that exact same price but in CDN :D

·
1,987 Posts
Taz, have you heard of Brown Bread (no, not the food) but the mat that is touted as being better than dynamat but for a tenth of the price???

here is a link I got from ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1329466862

the price may seem high..but look at all that your getting.

oh...taz...dont worry about the spoiler buddy, I got another coming (OEM) from some guy on the west coast.

oh...anyone know the cheapest (legit) price I can get PIAA Superplasma bulbs (9007?) So far its been $110 for the pair incl taxes and crap.

one last thing, sorry about going off topis guys...but I got just got a muffler coming in by saturday, its a Reactive G-Spec 3.5inch w/silencer...ummm..stainless steel.....is that a good muffler? what should've I paid for it??

Sorry guy....I wont go off topic again...and Henry...sorry bud about that email with all those questions and also sorry about giving you the wrong model for the muffler...thanks for you help and everyone elses.

Peace.

oh...hahaha...York cacelled all its classes today...so no exam until next week now..:D

·
1,987 Posts
sorry...here are the specs on the muffler:

3 1/2" Tip complete with silencer
T 304 Stainless Steel
2 1/2" Inlet

·
1,987 Posts
TAz, I just got an OEM spoiler for $50bux, brand new....do you know a place/price that can paint it for me (exactly the same color as my ride?) and possible mount it?

I may be able to talk to a guy at Audiomotive about getting a hook up on brown bread for cheap...gonna call him on saturday.

·
1,987 Posts
lol....there was only one man...

If he ever has another one, I'll let you know...I want to get my hands on a couple more (and re sell them for $)....I actually got it off ebay...I'll give you heads up on the next one I find, no joke.

·
1,987 Posts
do you know how much its gonna cost to paint it?

the place selling it said they'd want an additional $80

1 - 20 of 21 Posts