The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to this site and they had dz coilovers listed as a new product for altimas. But they only had it listed for 1st gens:confused: Arent they supposed to be out for 1st & 2nd gens????? And to top that off they f***ing had them listed for $299 for the set. Anyways check it out........cbwheels.com

·
Registered
453 Posts
Good find. I know the price is far fetched, but it's good to see DZ coilovers are gettin' advertised already. Can't wait to see the price that Alex comes up with.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
altima67 said:
just bought a brand new set of dz coilovers for my 95 for 225
did you pick up the altezzas while you are up there? ihate lying ****s like you. lying for no damn reason.

·
Registered
453 Posts
altima67 said:
imagine that i nght have won the ones on ebay i expexted respectful people on this board but so far im am very un impressed
False information is false information bro... live with it. You're gonna get flamed for posting bullshit.

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
altima67 said:
imagine that i nght have won the ones on ebay i expexted respectful people on this board but so far im am very un impressed
well man, if u post something that isnt true, then u will get flamed for it. most of us are on top of what is out there and what is not

G

·
Just because All Revved Up or Alex cant get Drop Zone Coilovers does not mean they are not out. The people who bidded for them have to assume they are out since the seller listed them on Ebay. Thats just my 2cents.

:confused:

·
Registered
453 Posts
moondawg1982 said:
Just because All Revved Up or Alex cant get Drop Zone Coilovers does not mean they are not out. The people who bidded for them have to assume they are out since the seller listed them on Ebay. Thats just my 2cents.

:confused:
Assume being the key word. I've heard this more than once... for the Arospeed coilovers too. Won the bid... only to get an e-mail stating that "Oh... uhh... they aren't out yet, it'll be a few weeks."

I'm just tired of seeing people get screwed... and it's coming off the wrong way so I'll be the first to appologize. Hell.... if you get them, make sure to tell us all.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:angry2: I am not f***ing lying i just posted the wrong link. And here it is for all of you that have the little :rolleyes: comment. cbwheels.com/coilovers.htm I am not a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
98altimatic said:
:angry2: I am not f***ing lying i just posted the wrong link. And here it is for all of you that have the little :rolleyes: comment. cbwheels.com/coilovers.htm I am not a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn... slow down and read the posts before you go off on a fit of rage.

If you would have noticed, all of the posts were quoting the person who said he bought them....

Finding them on the net isn't hard, and no one ever said they didn't believe you... but one thing we all didn't believe is that someone actually bought them.

Maybe that'll help slow your pulse down.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So are they also going to be for 2nd gens to? because this site(cbwheels) only has them listed for 1st gens

1 - 20 of 24 Posts