The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Next Generation
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm getting tired of looking at these things sit in the box and collect dust. these coilovers are still in the box and only opened to be inventoried. i was going to put them on, but won't have time to. its been over a year since i purchased these so not its time to let them go...

150 shipped is my starting offer and subject to change

post if you're interested...

Rod Mc.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
where u live ? anywhere near new york/jersey ?
150 is a little much ... u can buy em new for 160
i'll give u 120 and pick em up (if you're near me)

·
The Next Generation
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, 100 shipped sounds good...BUT!! 1/2 of that will probably go toward shipping so what's the point? :confused:

chickenwing, that'd be an awesome deal IF i wasn't in wa state...

however, since they are 160 brand new i'll go from 150 to 120. just to sweeten the deal, i'll find out the cost of shipping and might make another change....however, these are brand new so i'm not in a hurry to completely let them go for under $100 bucks...i may be young, but definately not dumb or desperate. ;)

bigunit: if no one else come up with another price that close to what i'm asking, then i'll definately sell them to you at a mutual price...about $115-ish depending on shipping....how's that sound?

·
OG
4,071 Posts
yeah i'd definately take em off your hands ... oh ... and my zip code is 07866 if u want to check the shipping

would that be 120 + shipping or 120 total ?

·
The Next Generation
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it depends how much shipping to determine that....i want to say 120 plus shipping but if shipping is low, which it might be....then its 120 shipped...but for now its just 120...

·
The Next Generation
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm 98433...but the post office is closed and i'd rather talk to a person with the item in hand, than guestimate online...but it seems like you're interested...so is 120 a good price?

however, i'm still going to wait and see...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts