The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been spoken of before and I have read all previous posts on this. But I have a question regarding aftermarket e-brake handles. First, does anyone know if Momo e-brake handles will fit a first gen? Are there any other effective methods of installing an e-brake handle besides cutting off the stock one and does anyone have pics of one of these installed because I haven't been able to find one.

Thanx in advance.

·
Pacman
341 Posts
There are no pics online? Did you check Momo and their distributors sites?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I dont think there is another way besides cutting the old off....isnt that kinda the point....? It took me maybe an hour to do mine. Cutting it was easy. I jacked up putting the new one on. So I re4lease button doesnt stick all the way out. I htink it looks clean though. Installed a black pleather shift boot from pep boys to cover the rest

·
Registered
236 Posts
Cant remember the brand. Some carbon fiber look one from pep boys or one of them stores. I cut the whole handle off. I cut all the way down because I had planned on using a shift boot. They are "supposed" to slide right on. Mine didnt. Maybe I did it wrong. I could NOT get that damn thing on. IT was hot outside and I was sweatign like a pig, so I took a hammer to it. I got that bitch on, but it wont come off now. Like I said before, it still looks clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts