1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
i say sketch. i wouldnt trust my life to 63 dollar coilovers

·
Camel Powered...
2,811 Posts
I paid $50 bucks for my springs and my ride is great. Many of people have asked me if my car was really lowered because it was such a nice ride. "you get what you pay for" is a cheap gimmick to get you to spend more money by salesman and shop owners. I know, I've said that many a times. Experiment and find out for yourself.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
OneHot2ndGenAlty said:
I paid $50 bucks for my springs and my ride is great. Many of people have asked me if my car was really lowered because it was such a nice ride. "you get what you pay for" is a cheap gimmick to get you to spend more money by salesman and shop owners. I know, I've said that many a times. Experiment and find out for yourself.
my friend had 4 cut stock springs (dropped 3") and 4 blown struts. rode great. paid 0 bux. it is cheap but is it safe.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
sprint is good. st, um i would stick with the stock struts.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
lol if sub standard quality products is good enough for ya, and u only care about the looks. good for ya, and good for ur wallet.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
spring steel is still spring steel... whats the worst that will happen, think about it... poor ride quality because they are either a) overly stiff or b) overly soft.
either way, the worst over those would be that they might sag sooner. BUT i dont know if i trust cheap coilovers, i think they might strip or break the threads while you are driving.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
intrax is up there with eibach and h&r.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts