The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
hello
3,517 Posts
lol..i dont think its a repost! good find. But im really not feeling it. I love how he keeps saying performance lights. Should ask him how much HP it adds.

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
net.altima said:
he said he only recieved a few sets , so i am assuming he is not modding them, but getting them from a supplier
Well being there on eBay, I would always be skeptical. I did a search and found these offered no where. And seeing how he only has a few sets, makes it seem that he did this himself, even though he stated he got them from a supplier. That is eBay for you. Hopefully we shall find out.

·
werd!
4,192 Posts
lowriderman3 said:
Well being there on eBay, I would always be skeptical. I did a search and found these offered no where. And seeing how he only has a few sets, makes it seem that he did this himself, even though he stated he got them from a supplier. That is eBay for you. Hopefully we shall find out.
i doubt this guy has the resources to repllicate the amber/red reflectors into clear ones.

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
Okay here is the email from the seller about those lights:

Subject: Re: Question for item #7918856110 - 02 03 04 05 ALTIMA TAIL LIGHTS RED CLEAR PERFORMANCE
To: [email protected]

The finish is actually very similar to those on the originals, only slightly darker. These were manufactured not opened up by anyone.
Thanks

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
What happened to the thread "02-05 Altima Performance Tail Lights" from yesterday?

1 - 20 of 126 Posts