The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read earlier that some peoples got there indiglo gauges from ebay...... Is it wise to buy... bigger things? i.e intakes....springs... and other things or should i stay with mail order?? Never bought from ebay.. just curious

·
hard on equipment
862 Posts
Best thing to buy from ebay is the 1st gen strut tower bars, you can get them for less than $30. I would be careful on anything that costs more than $50 on ebay, but I'm paranoid.

·
Speed Racer
185 Posts
i bought indiglos and a strut tower bar, and intake filter and adapter off ebay. just watch who you get it from and i would personaly look for procarparts.com. i had some problems with the stuff i got and they where a little hard to get ahold of and slow, but they did replace the parts free of charge and payed for all of my shipping and the stuff i had to send back.

just be carefull though cause you get what you pay for!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
I would spend the extra 20-30 bucks and get them from Alex (NissanLunatic) because you are GUARANTEED not to have a problem getting your items from him.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ebay is awesome, just dont buy from anybody with little or bad feedback, stick to the people in the hundreds,, everything i have bought was fine and recieved in time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts