·
Just a Drummer!!
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man!!!:D

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
seems like a trend of nissan sedans...behind the center console on the floor or behind the glove box.
can i ask why you're looking for it? looking to swap it out? or add a piggy back mod? or trying to reset it? you can't reset obd 3 ecus...only someone w/the diagnostic computer (or CONSULT) can do it...which means a trip to the dealer and pay $75 (unless u know the service dept people)
Jae

·
Just a Drummer!!
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could not not find the damn thing. I was just curious so when the time comes I know where it is. Do you know of any mods for these yet?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
AZAnimal said:
Do you know of any mods for these yet?
Jet Chip has 2 mods for Altimas. An add-on module (I have it in my 93 and 00 SE 5sp maximas...I think 2 other 3rd gens here have it. About 5 other altimas have it). There's a definite gain in acceleration (unlike intake or catback, you'll actually feel the diff).

Jet also has an ecu, which a 3rd gen here has and is very very satisfied with it. Costs 1/2 the price of JWT's ecu.

JWT is currently working on reprogramming ecus for 3rd gens but it won't be available for a while cuz he's got a lot of other ecus to do too.

My suggestion is either buy the Jet ECU or find a company that makes ecus for Maximas and offer your ecu for prototyping. You'll be outta an ecu for a few days, but you'll get a free mod.

Jae

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.