The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How would I go about upgrading the ecu on an auto 2000 Nissan Altima? What aftermarket harnesses fit the auto harness and what performance or standalone ecu's work best on these cars? I have an obx header and full exhaust with an injen Cai with a few other things but Its in need of a tune so I'm wondering how to do that

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Those questions are absolutely nonsensical as posed with no apparent reasoning behind them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those questions are absolutely nonsensical as posed with no apparent reasoning behind them.
No its pretty straight forward... I have an auto Altima that I'm trying to tune (not only to run better but just to have the ability to tune) and Im trying to find the best way to go about this.. like what plug & play harnesses are out there for our cars and what ecu works best for these engines, that better for info?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Then you buy a tune device and software that matches your car. You don't need plug and play harnesses; they already are as the OEM ECM can change things over them all day long. You just need the ability to reflash your stock ECM to custom software.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
7,024 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts