·
Certified g33k
392 Posts
Hell yeah used that check to buy my first gun :D

·
Anti-Elitist
4,829 Posts
BS in Mechanical Engineering

Love my degree and think it was worth every minute. I wish I would have taken some more time in college to enjoy it more than I did (graduated in 4 years). Most people in my profession take at least 4.5, most 5.

·
Ctrl-F Yourself
5,252 Posts
I graduated in 3.5 and drank often :p

·
NOTM - Feb 2010
3,032 Posts
shit, i took semesters off just to party. :) i would just take 6 hrs so id still be enrolled and drop one. hahaha. damn i was stupid.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
B.S. in Finance, minor in accounting. I'm planning to get my MBA, especially since I have 2 of the world's best business schools in my back door, just need to find the time.

While it's true a lot of people may not end up working in the same field as their degree, they are still important. A lot of decent jobs (specifically white collar) and companies will require a bachelor's at a minimum unless you've got an impressive resume.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,203 Posts
I partied so much my first semester and I still made the Deans List.......

It was however his list of Academic Probation.......But a list none the less.

I had 3 credits after my 1st semester......I still graduated on time and never took classes in the summer.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I was on the 3.5 year track then decided there was no rush and slowed it down to four years. Best decision...nothing like taking a bunch of 100 and 200 Level classes, None before Noon or on fridays for my last semester. Good times.

·
Ctrl-F Yourself
5,252 Posts
Last semester I had 3 100 level classes and one 300 level class. So simple. No classes on Tuesday thursday lol

·
NOTM - Feb 2010
3,032 Posts
i had all upper div classes my last sem n had to bust ass studying. which meant i went to all the study groups n copied everyones answers with out contributing any.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but but I don’t know what topic to write and ask a question. I am writing a capstone project which is related to new educational technology at universities. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions in this field. I would be very grateful for any information and your thoughts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Education is the single most important thing there is in the world. The question of course is “what is education”. People used to learn from example and from hands on experience. The best professional education came from apprenticeship. People would shadow a master at work and by serving him and following his actions would acquire a sensitivity for the craft. People would develop a sense for metal, wood, leather, and other crafts. This is still true to this day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Education is the single most important thing there is in the world. The question of course is “what is education”. People used to learn from example and from hands on experience. The best professional education came from apprenticeship. People would shadow a master at work and by serving him and following his actions would acquire a sensitivity for the craft. People would develop a sense for metal, wood, leather, and other crafts. This is still true to this day.
How do you feel about private education?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am writing a capstone project, which is not just a sphere of higher education, but also the reform of the entire education sector as a whole. I have some difficulties because I feel a lack of experience and skills in this matter. I want to contact various capstone project writing services, for example here https://edusson.com/capstone-project-writing-service, so that they help me complete my project. What do you think about this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think you should use reviews to find essay writing services. Here is site on which their a huge number of. there are ratings, you can compare who is how much, for what period of time they will be able to do the work and so on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How much money it will be cost?
It is inexpensive, the price is indicated on the site. Also very often this service provides discounts for students. It is always very nice. Guys, I need a little help with writing a letter in the humanities, specifically I'm interested in the parameters of MLA Citation. Here on this site I found important information and tips on how to properly build, formulate, format and structure quotes https://edubirdie.com/mla-citation-generator Maybe they missed something and there are some other life hacks that will help me in writing this written work?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts