say both of eibach sportline and H&R sport have the same drop 1.5/1.4
which one has better quality?
or will settle more?
which one should i get..?

·
Girl-Moderator
4,035 Posts
I have the H&R's. They are not the lowest drop, but I believe
they are the BEST quality. Mine will be for sell shortly. I'm going to Sprints, that actually came from Peterson :) I want to be lower and don't mind giving up some of the quality that the H&R's offer.
They are awesome springs.

Peterson said:
I had HR's, and have only heard very good things about them.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
I can say the same for Eibachs. They've been wonderful springs but are being replaced with coilovers soon.

Much like AltimaVixen, I don't mind giving up some ride quality for the lower drop.

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
2,605 Posts
Re: Re: eibach sportline vs H&R sport

Parsec said:

AlienAlt: are you saying that sportlines are not offered for any application then? :rolleyes:

Heh....sorry i didn't read the post carefully.....they are not available for alty's.......from what I know from VW guys, HR's are the best.....at least in the circuit coil over area.......Eibach are great too.....in the same category, or type that you are talking about i'd say that the brands are pretty even.....great quality.:cool:

·
Wookin Puh Nub
328 Posts
I have a 2001 and put in the Eibach Pro Kit. It said 1.3 of a drop, but I think it turned into close to 2 once they settled in. I did not loose a bit of ride quality, due to the springs. Eventually, if you are running factory struts, you will obviously wear them out a lot faster. There is no company out there that makes any aftermarket struts for 98&up, let alone a nice performance set.
If anyone knows, please email me!!! [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts